email@example.com/or call 559-320-7028
- Spinal cord injuries
- Lower lumbar injuries
- Repetitive Stress
- Herniated Disk
Injured on the Job? We can help get what you deserve!
Absolutely No attorney fee unless you recover
At Jolley Smith Law, we exclusively represent individuals who are injured on the job.. We do not represent large corporations or insurance companies. This focus allows us to concentrate our efforts on seeking workers compensation benefits for injured workers exclusively. We fight for the injured worker and get you all the benefits you are entitled to.
If you have been injured on the job, you may be able to receive compensation for:
- Medical Treatment
- Temporary and Permanent Disabilty
- Job Training
When insurance companies try to deny or delay workers' compensation benefits, our are ready to help. We are formidable legal advocates who know how to counter the tactics of employers and insurance companies. We help clients with all aspects of benefit claims, appeals and litigation. We are also genuinely concerned for the plight of injured workers. We offer every client exceptional legal representation as well as personal service and attention.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org/or call 559-320-7028
Start a New Life Debt Free
Regain Your Peace of Mind
Represents You in the Bankruptcy Court
A Debt Relief Law Firm
- The Bankruptcy Law Firm of Jolley Smith, a Fresno Bankruptcy lawyer, is a debt relief agency practicing Bankruptcy law in Southern California. Over the past 20 years our bankruptcy law firm has successfully represented thousands of individuals in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Easter District of California with eliminating debts through bankruptcy and starting a fresh financial life. Our California bankruptcy law office provides you with a free initial consultation with an experienced competent California bankruptcy lawyer.
- Fresno Bankruptcy attorney , a debt relief agency, will review your entire financial situation and advise you of your different options. Then you will be able to make an informed decision as to which course of action is best for your specific situation and whether filing for bankruptcy relief in the California Bankruptcy Court is the proper choice.
- Once you retain our bankruptcy law firm , we will begin working on your bankruptcy case immediately. An experienced Fresno Bankruptcy attorney will represent you in the California Bankruptcy Court and through the entire bankruptcy process. We inform creditors that you are represented by a Bankruptcy Lawyer and that they are required to cease all harassing phone calls and attempts to collect on outstanding debts.
- After your bankruptcy case is filed in the United States Bankruptcy Court Central District of California, creditors will receive notice of your bankruptcy case and are legally prohibited from taking any further collection action against you.
- Bankruptcy may also stop home foreclosure actions and the repossession of your property.
- Keep your house, your car, your properties, and your peace of mind
Chapter 7 bankruptcy cancels most individual debts. Its main purpose is to give people who are hopelessly burdened with debt a fresh start quickly, without having to establish a plan to pay creditors. In most Chapter 7 cases, the debts are discharged and the case is completed within 3-4 months after the case is filed.
Through a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, You Can:
- Protect Your Property from Creditors’ Reach Stop Creditor Harassment.
- Stop Garnishments, Bank Levies and Halt Lawsuits.
- Wipe Out Credit Cards, Medical Debts, Payday Loans, Personal Loans and Other Unsecured Debts.
- Stop Garnishments, Bank Levies and Halt Lawsuits.
- Eliminate Repossession and Foreclosure Debts.
- Start Saving Money Sooner.
- Additional tax liability is a hidden cost of debt settlement.
- Start Rebuilding Your Credit.
Serving Fresno, Madera, Merced, Tulare and Kings Counties
Email your questions 24/7 to: email@example.com/or call 559-320-7028
Jolley Smith Law is established to provide you with compassionate and cost effective representation in all your family law matters.
- Simple Divorce-as low as $350.
- Marriage Settlement Agreements-$250.
- Motions for Child Support and Custody-$500.
When a marriage ends, it is often one of the most stressful times in a person's life. The parties are often hurt and angry, anxious and fearful of the future, wondering how to maintain a the parent-child relationship if frequency of contact is reduced, feeling overwhelmed, powerless. The parties begin wondering how to support two households instead of one, how much support to pay, will my spouse turn the children against me, will I have enough money to live on? Historically, divorce and family law proceedings have been adversarial in nature.
Today, the Family Law courts emphasize settlement and efficient dispute resolution. Jolley Smith , we agree that a fair and efficient settlement will reduce the tension and the stress of family law litigation. If a settlement is not possible, we are prepared to vigorously litigate your case through trial.
There are 3 main ways to end a marriage or registered domestic partnership in California: divorce, legal separation, and annulment. It is not necessary for both spouses or domestic partners to agree to end the marriage. Either spouse or partner can decide to end the marriage, and the other spouse/partner, even if he or she does not want to get a divorce, cannot stop the process by refusing to participate in the case. If a spouse or domestic partner does not participate in the divorce case, the other spouse/partner will still be able to get a “default” judgment and the divorce will go through.
California is a “no fault” divorce state, which means that the spouse or domestic partner that is asking for the divorce does not have to prove that the other spouse or domestic partner did something wrong. To get a no fault divorce, 1 spouse or domestic partner has to state that the couple cannot get along. Legally, this is called “irreconcilable differences.”